Monday, February 17, 2014

Considering Permanent Eyebrow Tattoo


Are you considering the permanent option of having your eyebrows tattooed? I'm sure it's a bit scary especially if you've seen some bad work. Like red, blue or green ink faded tattooed eyebrows. Who wouldn't be scared!

Hi my name is Terry and I'm a permanent makeup artist at Houston Wellness Boutique. I've been creating beautiful eyebrows for the past seven (7) years and love what I do. Many people ask me what made me want to tattoo eyebrows. Honestly, the main reason is self-esteem and how eyebrows play a huge role in a person's self esteem. 

When my eyebrows look good I feel good, when my eyebrows are not well groomed I'm affected and do not feel as pretty. Eyebrows frame your face and expressions. I’m sure you’re wondering if I have permanent eyebrows and the answer is yes. I don’t know what I would do without permanent eyebrows. I have the type of eyebrows that do not grow from the center to the ends, which would drive anyone absolutely crazy.

Are you considering permanent eyebrows because you do not know how to draw your eyebrows? Or is it because you do not have any hair due to over plucking or waxing? Maybe it takes you thirty (30) minutes or longer to draw them on and you are still not happy with your eyebrow look. Whatever the case, I know I can assist you with creating a look that will frame your face and match your expressions.

Top five (5) concerns you may have around getting permanent tattoo eyebrows that I would like to answer.

·        Pain pain pain is the first question everyone wants answered or does it feel like getting a regular tattoo? I love this question! First I will start by saying; I use a numbing topical prior to starting the procedure. My goal is for you to be as comfortable as possible.

·        Will I have a sharpie look? Absolutely not. Please understand immediately after the procedure your eyebrows will be darker in appearance than the totally healed eyebrow.

·        Will I have black eyebrows? Absolutely not. Together we will decide what color will look best on you. We have all color hues available to fit your needs. NO Black Eyebrows!

·        Can I create my own eyebrows? Absolutely you know what you want and how you like your eyebrows. I’m here to help guide you on color and shape.


·        What is the down time? There is no down time. You do not need to take off from work and yes you can drive home. Your eyebrow makeup will appear darker than what you normally apply, but the top scab will exfoliate within the week and look extremely natural and normal.

Do you have questions that you would like me to answer? Contact our office at
713-522-7465 I look forward to working with you and making your 
permanent makeup dreams come true.



No comments:

Post a Comment